Thursday, August 9, 2007

swimmin' stud


So...for the last 4 weeks, adi and luke have been taking swimming lessons. This has been super fun except for the first 2 days when Luke actually cried and refused to get in the water. Then, 3rd day enter Jade, swimming teacher/angel! She took him in spite of the small fit he was throwing and within minutes he was fine. The next day - he went running -to Jade, took her hand and has been smitten ever since! My little boy has his 1st crush! And two weeks later, when we started the new session, of all the luck, Jade was once again luke's teacher. Luke is in heaven each morning when he gets to go swimming with his "durl" (girl) teacher, as he affectionatley refers to her!

1 comment:

lesli spafford said...

Whose the cute little bald kid? Oh, my gosh..he looks adorable!

And Ad's...what a girl!

I know that you didn't do your blog for my sake, but you have made me a very happy mom and grandma! First thing in the morning...turn on my notebook...and get a nice dose of my Bartholomew's.
Ahhhh...what could be better?