Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I love parties!



Tonight the sis-in-laws and I get to throw a baby shower for my cute, little (i say little because she was just 12yrs old when we met, and she is the youngest) sister-in-law Tiffiny! She is expecting little baby Parker toward the end of September (the best month ever!) I have had a blast doing the invitations and favors for this said party and thought I would share these simple treats with the rest of you! Nothin' fancy but I am always happy when I can finish something in a not so crazy, stressful sort of way...anyway here they are! Love ya Tiff!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I just wanted to stop by to say hello again. Your blog is so cute. I may have to add it the list of daily blogs I read. Your cards are cute.

This is kind of random, but I remember being in a spanish class or something with you and talking about how much you loved the song "Ironic" by Alanis Morisette. It's so funny what we remember.

Erin

kacee said...

thanks erin for humoring me in my little plug for myself! I would love to have you as a reg reader! i have become quite a blog stalker in the last couple weeks...and comments rock!

as for alanis, yes, that whole cd brings back many memories both good and bad from GHS. was it spanish class? i was trying to remember what class it was that we became friends but mostly just remembered how super sweet you were/are! maybe we can become even better blog buddies - i have lots to learn!

sweet pickles said...

Strong work on the crafts!

Unknown said...

Cute craftiness Kacee! I love the "P" idea, infact, I'm about to go wrap a wedding gift & I reckon I'll copy you. Thanks for that! (:

I love stalking your blog. And I'm the ultimate stalker by the way, I even read others comments. That being said, "Ironic" is classic.

angiedunn said...

how embarrassing, i just realized all the comments i made on blogs this morning, i did under myron's name. lol. i'm awesome.