Tuesday, August 7, 2007

cookie please

Alright! Although cookies are one of my very favorite treats...this post is mostly for the benefit of my mom. Each time she comes to Utah to visit we are forced (sometimes) to make several/daily trips to Smart Cookie. This wonderful store has dozens of different kinds of cooies (snickerdoodle, sugar, milk-semi-white chips, toffee, nuts, m&m's, coconut, peanut butter...and any combination of the previously mentioned! My all time favorite is lemon drop{TDF}) They sell the milk, ice cream...to go along with it too! Anyway, we usually make the 30min+ trip to the BYU campus to purchase these yummy treats - until today! At 1pm (not at 11:30 when our movie got out :[ ) a new Smart cookie opened in AF, a mere 5 minutes from my home! Yipee! And being the Smart Cookie fanatic that I am and being BFF with Steph, the 2nd biggest fan (next to my mom) - we made sure that we celebrated this monumental accomplishment and partook of the Smart Cookie tonight! Fun was had by all!

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

kacee! i'm oh-so flattered that a majorly cute girl, such as yourself, would stop by my blog! i'm excited that i have another FUN blog to stalk! cute colors girl! paislee is SO adorable...she's growin' up. her hair is SO cute/TDF blonde!

your posts/cute pics make me miss utah. af is my ol' stoppin' grounds, you know. {until i was 7, lol} i'm ultra impressed with your green green grass, and not gonna lie, totally coveting it. have a great day in betta weather for me, k?! i'll e-talk to y'all lata!

{sorry 'bout the novel of a comment!}

lesli spafford said...

Well...my darling daughter...you have amazed me once again! You are a very talented little blogger and if I didn't love you already...I would love you now. I believe in your first attempt, you have blogging down to a science!

Seriously...(yes...and now that I've mastered saying "seriously" (in honor of Gray's), instead of "honestly"...I find myself saying it an annoying amount of times throughout the course of my day) your blog is adorable!!!

And...your first comment is from the "one and only" Angie in Pink. How do you rate?

Anyhoo, have a fabulous day!

Love you kiddo...Mom