Friday, August 31, 2007

grocery fun!



Luke, Paislee and I went grocery shopping while Adi was in school yesterday! It had been a while so I had a very full cart so Luke was forced out of his usual seat in the basket. Fortunately, Luke found an even better place to ride....in the totes I was buying! I figured it was safe, he was happy and {most importantly} he wasn't getting into stuff so I let him stay. He was there for at least half an hour and loved every minute of it! The best part of the trip was watching people's reactions - some were horrified, others laughed, many moms told me how cute and happy he looked and the kids were sooooo jealous! It was funny to hear some of them tattle on Luke like he was doing something really wrong! Thanks to Luke, I was holding back a giggle my entire Walmart trip! {another first!}

No comments: