Monday, August 13, 2007

Hurry up Mom!


We have made yet another baby step toward the looming and monumental landmark that is lurking close by...{Adi's 1st day of kindergarten} Today was the day that Adilynn found out who her teacher will be! I know this sounds pretty silly, I was thinking this was no big deal too, but as we approached the school I was feeling a little emotional. This was only made worse when - after reading her class list several times - I realized that not one of the 5 little friends she plays with were in her class, not even one person from our ward is in her class and this brought tears to my eyes and made me nervous for my baby girl! Adilynn of course paid this no mind and I quickly cut back the tears. Since then, I have heard that Mrs. Christensen is an excellent teacher and I know that Adilynn is great at making new friends on her own{despite her telling grandma Stippy that I am always forcing her to make new friends} And will do great - news on our next step coming a little too soon! YIKES

No comments: