Sunday, August 5, 2007

here goes nothin'

Okay, well here goes nothin'! I have decided to try and start my own blog after being inspired by angie dunn's (a friend of my mom's) amazing, happy, upbeat blog. Mike likes to tease me about stalking her, which I will admit I do several times a day...but reading her blog makes me love life and want to do better. And as Mike said "that is one happy girl". Check it out angieinpink.blogspot.com and you to will fall in love with life!

I have also decided that aside from appreciating life a million times more, blogging will help me remember life! The silly, crazy, frustrating and ultra adorable things that my kids{and husband} do each and every day. I am hoping this helps me in scrapbooking, relationships, organization and just being happy! So, there you have it!

1 comment:

ForeverSarahLee said...

OH yay, how fun... Don't you just love her blogs? Angie is a pretty upbeat and spunky chick, that's for sure! :0)

So how are you loving your children? They sure are adorable miss Kacee! Can't wait to see ya in Sept. CE here we come!