Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Me and my man!

Okay, so I saw this blog tag and couldn't wait to do it! These are fun things to think about and make me realize just how much I love this guy!
Basics:
1. Who is your man?
Michael Scott Bartholomew
2. How long have you been together?
8 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married?
Started dating in May 1999, got engaged on Labor day, and married six weeks later on October 20, 1999. How's that for a quicky!

4. How old is your man?
six months shy of the big 3-0!
You or your man?
1. Who eats more?
Probably me! Sad but I really, really, really like food and I get excited about it. When we were dating it was super embarassing cuz he didn't care and I ate a ton more but in 8 years he has come a very long way and eating is one of our favorite past times!
2. Who said "I love you" first?
Mike - I think we were in granny goose's back lawn looking at the stars, sweet huh!
3. Who weighs more?
Him, thank goodness!
4. Who sings better?
Mike, he does a mean Eddie Vedder! {Pearl Jam}
5. Who's Older?
Mikey, just a couple months though.
6. Who's smarter?
Michael, once again, and he is very creative too!
7. Who's temper is worse?
I think it used to be me, but having 3 kids has calmed me and now he wins.
8. Who does the laundry?
Me, ALWAYS!
9. Who does the dishes?
Mostly me, but he is good to help. He almost always dries the pans though (:
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me, although this has changed from house to house. I think I just like to be away from the door, this has been really confusing to Mike. He comments every time we go on a trip but he just goes with the flow.
11. Who's feet are bigger?
Mike's, 81/2 or 9, I never get it right.
12. Who's hair is longer?
Definately mine!
13. Who's better with the computer?
Mike!
14.Who pays the bills?
Up until about a year ago it was me but the accountant in Mike wanted spreadsheets and budgets {still waiting} so Mike is completly in charge. Can I just say "ignorance is bliss!"
15. Who cooks dinner?
Mostly me, but Mike does a great job when he cooks.
{I am not claiming to do this often}
17. Who drives when you are together?
Mike, always.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
Usually, whoever has the dc handy.
19. Who's the most stubborn?
That's a tough one...n/c
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Mike, for sure, but he'll take it back if I don't cop to my part.
21. Who's parents do you see more?
Mike's - they are super close and {single tear} mine are 700 miles away in AZ!
22. Who kissed who first?
A constant debate in our home...but definately Mike!
23. Who asked who out?
Mike asked me out first but I was headed to AZ for mother's day weekend to visit so I had to turn him down! I asked him out the next weekend though
.
24. What did you do?
We went to my girlfriends wedding - he was scared to death. Aja kissed him when they met {her usual} and then I wanted to dance, can you believe it! Afterward we went to dinner and a comedy show. As we walked to the car that night I spit my gum into the road, he about died! It is a wonder that we ever went out again!

25. Who's more sensitive?

Me.

26. Who's taller?
Mike, by like 3" is all.
27. Who is more indecisive?
Probably me.
28. Who has more siblings?
Mike - 7, me - 4
29. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
He would say me, so me.
30. Who has the best husband ever?
ME! ME! ME!

3 comments:

Erin said...

That was so much fun to read!! I may just have to copy it and add it to my blog! :P

Anonymous said...

I love him too. I love you. I love Adi. I love Lukey. I love Paizers.

angiedunn said...

Cutest picture of you guys! Fun post sister, per usual.