Thursday, August 9, 2007

super swimmer



Adilynn has become a professional superman glide swimmer in the last couple weeks! This is a favorite move of hers since starting lessons and any chance she gets, she can be found in the backyard pool (8'x4' and maybe 2'deep) doing these "glides" back and forth, back and forth, back and forth! Well, yesterday she was able to go all out when we went to the BIG pool and she had free reign! Thanks to Steph's extra pair of goggles and the lack of small children, Adi could be found - face down, arms out and feet just a kickin' for almost 2 straight hours! She has gotten to be quite the little swimmer and we are so proud! ;) Love ya girl!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey Kacee!

I found your blog when you left a comment on the reunion blog! I just wanted to stop by to say hello. Your kids are adorable! Do you have the link to Stephanie Pickles blog? I've heard she has one and I'd like to add it to the reunion blog. I've added your link (I hope that's okay) to it. I hope all is well for you!

Erin (Hinckley) Miller
http://mikerinandbryson.blogspot.com/