Sunday, August 19, 2007

The best dad ever!


Friday night, my wonderful husband agreed {once again} to watch the kids while I went scrapbooking up in my old WVC stomping grounds! It was lots of fun - I got a lot of super-cute kits {thanks to my mom and the fabulous SBEtc. and its Simplicity} put together, which I am hoping to fill with pictures this week! The much funner (is this a word?) part of this night was had by the rest of the family though! Mike being the super cool dad that he is took them all to McDonalds after dinner for ice cream cones and a movie from the Red Box! Then after coming home to find a broken DVD player (several tears) they finally started this movie around 9pm. Luke fell asleep during the fire house dog movie but Adi stayed up for the duration and when it was finally over at 10:30pm - Adilynn and dad proceeded to the front porch with cookies and milk to look at the stars. The night ended with Adi telling Mike "you are the best dad ever!" and heading to bed -FINALLY!

(BTW - Mike is being held responsible for any and all ill behavior by our children for the next couple days!)


No comments: