Monday, August 13, 2007

Remember when?




Remember when you got to play ALL day long? Remember when you like to get dressed up and play "princess"? Remember when you didn't worry about being embarrassed because you were to busy having fun?


Well, thanks to these two cute girls I remembered today! Adilynn and Bailee played for almost 6 hours today and they were adorable the whole time. {quite a feat for a couple of 5yr olds} They played dressed like this the whole day but the best part was when I came down to find them "dancing" to Adi's "Bella Popstar" dance DVD. They were moving their heads from side to side when I first walked into the room and this is what I heard soon after...


A: do you want to warm up anymore?

B: Na

A: Me neither, I'm always warm.


The next was even better...


B: Can she really see us?

A: Yeah, but she can't talk back to us or else she would be distracted.

B: Oh...is she really real?

A: Who Bella? Yeah, she is a real popstar dancer.

B: I wish I could be on tv, it would be so fun!

A: Me too!


Thanks girls for making me smile all day long!


No comments: