Friday, January 11, 2008

PJ Day

It's pajama day at Adi's school today! They were to wear their pj's, bring a favorite stuffed animal and a pillowcase. Adi was super excited because dad ran out and bought her cute polka-dotted dog jammies so she could look her best!
Mom, on the other hand, is wondering when she might get a mandatory jammie day? If she did, she might cuddle up with a blanket and catch up on a little of this{seems to be stacking up between book club and generous sister-in-laws :)}

And of course, there would have to be copious amounts of hot cocoa, made by mom's new friend Mr. Cocoa Latte.....yum!



Happy Friday {jammie day}!

6 comments:

sweet pickles said...

Sign me up for all three: new jammies, good book and hot cocoa. Thanks.

Chad said...

What?!! Nothing by the Dalai Lama in your stack of books? Ha ha! Adi looks cute. Has Mike tried any new recipes for the hot cocoa maker since Christmas?

Chad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joey said...

Okay, you are going to love the book Rebbeca...one of my all time favorites!

•stephanie• said...

let's start a petition for "jammie friday" ~ i'm down! it'd be a dream come true for someone to tell me to wear my jammies to school/wherever EVERY friday.

come sit awhile... said...

So...I wore jammies ALL day Friday in honor of my adorable granddaughter! I even wore them to Paradise Bakery for dinner, to my scrapbook class and to Golden Spoon to get yogurt that night. (Chaddy wore his to get yogurt since he was all ready for bed when I got home!) I guess I didn't have a mom like you to tell me that it wasn't good etiquette to wear my jammies in public! Oh well, maybe someday I'll grow up...but we won't count on it!

You really should try it!

Mwaw!