Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fixin' it!

I am sure that I have mentioned many times that my husband is not exactly the kind you call handy.
Most times he is guilty of breaking instead of fixing things.
But Saturday was one of those time I stand corrected...
he was off to Home Depot early with a list of things to be done and quickly got going on his many projects for the day. I am happy to report that the tile in our bathroom looks complete, the walls are somewhat back to normal {don't ask} and my car is parked inside the garage!
The best part of all was his little helper, she ran to get her{Luke's} tools when she saw dad with his...I would hear Mike go BANG BANG BANG which was quickly followed by a TAP TAP TAP by Paislee!
And as soon as I got the camera out she thought it was time for a photo shoot...so I thought I would share a couple.

Happy 100th post!

2 comments:

sweet pickles said...

Mike, I am so super proud of you!

Chad said...

Wow! 100 posts? That's dedication. Paislee looks just like a little nugget and so cute. What happened to her chin?