Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mama's Boy

I would have never thought that a boy
{remember, I have 4 little brothers}
could be such a blessing...
But this little guy has been a complete mama's boy from the beginning
{maybe it was our constant companionship for his first 4.5 days in the hospital, seriously, he rarely left my arms/bed and never my room}
and I have loved every second of it!
All THREE years! And he is still as sweet as ever!
Happy Birthday Luke!
*more to come on the "way awesome" birthday party soon!

8 comments:

Chad said...

Omigosh! He is so cute. I love that little guy. I forgot that he had so much when he was born! I love Timbaland, too. He really just does the little, "heys" and "ohs" throughout the song, but I like it! Anyways, I'm off to bed. TTYL!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

What a super cute little guy! AND what a fun age...LOTS of work-but a lot of fun!

Annie Miller said...

What a cute way to share a birthday. You look amazing in that hospital photo by the way...ridiculous! You don't see any hospital pictures of me on my blog because I don't even look half that good. Hope Luke had a great day. Annie

Ang said...

Happy Birthday---Lukey...you're the sweetest, funnest little guy!

Ang

Spencer family said...

What a perfect baby picture. Cute little face. He sure looks like a fun kid. It's pretty fun having a little guy in your life. I know I love my guys!

sweet pickles said...

Happy Birthday Luke! Thanks for being our buddy!

jenn said...

Happy Birthday Luke! Maybe you could rub some of your sweetness off on my Luke...that'd be cool!

come sit awhile... said...

Oh Lukey, you ARE the sweetest boy! I love you SO, SO much...to the moon and to your house and back to my house...