Thursday, January 3, 2008

Organization anyone?

Yesterday, as I was getting dinner ready, Adi brought me this....
this is the number for organization! They have the coolest purse organizer - you can find anything in it BLINDFOLDED! {this was the sales pitch, all given by my almost 6 year old daughter} Who knew there were infomercials during Hannah Montana?!? Anyway, just thought I would pass it along to any of you who might need to find something in your purse while blindfolded.
Maybe Adi thought I was interested because I finally organized our game/linen closet after months of total chaos. Yay me!
Let me introduce to you the Bartholomew Basement! This small {finished} space has done wonders to my happiness!
Adilynn's new room!


She is loving that she has her very own, pink garbage can!
Plus 1 bathroom!
Minus shower door {coming soon}

And last but not least - the Play Room! Pretty much filled it right up with toys, but after a crazy {dump everything out} New Years Eve party, it took less than 10 minutes for me and Ads to clean up! Yay, yay, yay!
Happy Thursday!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha kids are so funny! I love that she wrote that number down for you.

The basement looks great! I bet it is awesome to have all that extra room :)

Erin said...

Adilynn's room looks beautiful! Isn't it amazing what a few extra square feet can do to make a house feel so much bigger? Your basement looks great! I bet your kids are in heaven.

angiedunn said...

Sweet basement girl! I love the playroom. That looks so fun! I wanna get our spare spruced up as a playroom...thanks for the inspiration my friend. And your bathroom rocks too! Go you kids!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Looks like you've got the organization bug...wish I would have caught it. We are still living in CHAOS...oh well such is life, I'll get to it eventually. Everything looks wonderful...Yay for the pink garbage can, kids are so cute!

Annie Miller said...

Do you want to come and organize my house? You are always organizing things. I am getting use to living in chaos...not quite sure what I would do with a little organization! So jealous of your playroom!

sweet pickles said...

Tell Adi I'll take two organizations, please.

We're totally into getting things in order around here, too. Got LJ's room completely remodeled, and we are working on the toy room. Next time you come over you won't even recognize this place...let's hope.

joey said...

Love the organization note! Love it when my kids have "ideas" for me too. Your new space looks awesome!!!

jenn said...

I am laughing out loud because Grace totally pitched that same organizer to me too! When I told her that I was happy with the purse they got me for Mother's Day she informed me that she would just get one for herself when she was a Mom. This coming from my Daughter who used to walk around the house singing, "Mama's got the magic of Clorox" when she was two. =)

Kids are hilarious, and apparently completely suseptible to advertising!

Your basement looks great by the way.

•stephanie• said...

i think i have one of those purse organizers! now if i could just get to work on the house. congrats to you and getting tons done even with the help of three little people. glad your holidays were happy.

Laura Blue said...

thanks for the organization number.. i might need it. lol
glad to see that you and adi are loving the finished basement. the playroom looks great for only needing 10 minutes to clean it up.