Thursday, January 17, 2008

Luke's party

I was just thinking how awesome it is that I can take 150 pictures of Luke's birthday and not have any worries! Hip, hip hooray for digital cameras!
{and classes to learn how to use them}


And now, for the promised update on Luke's party!

We went to Jump On It - tons of tramps all lined up and a few slides/bounce houses! Great for kids of all ages and even better for moms not wanting to entertain 3-3 year olds, 3-2 year olds, a 4 year old, 5 year old and 1 year old. Also, great for the moms that don't need another reason to clean the house!

We all played for an hourish, got hot, sweaty and tired, and finished the party off with cake, ice cream and PRESENTS!

I think Luke's cousins blew out his candles for him, but don't worry - (aunt)Amie made it up to him by feeding him his cake and ice cream!
I guess Luke said "I need some help here!" and so she helped.
Don't worry, they aren't pampered like this at home!

And my favorite picture of all 150...

... isn't Jeremy's hair cool!

4 comments:

Spencer family said...

That is some sweet hair! My kids love to run around the house and get their hair to stand on end. Taylor's hair is really the only one that does it. Looks like you guys had a blast! Happy Birthday Luke!!

angiedunn said...

That IS rockin' hair. I want rockin' hair.

Dude. Luke is looking so grown up. Like, I remember when he was just a cute little ultrasound & now he's like a cute grown UP!! (:

Happy B-day lil guy!

Kate Rosenvall said...

What a fun birthday party! It looks like it was fun for all. Your kids are so lucky to have such a good mama!!!
Hope you guys are doing well!!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

They grow up too fast, don't they. What a cutie pie. Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!

I totally dig Jeremy's hair, that's awesome!