Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our growing family...

We took a vote today...Dad, Ads and Paizers won and this is now the newest member of our family. Her name is Miley Montanna (in honor of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus) she will be 7 weeks old tomorrow.



I guess Mike has had this in the works for weeks on the off chance I gave in. He convinced the kids while I was out on Friday night and the two of us took time out of our anniversary date to go take a look. But who can say no to a face like this? Adi is in love, Luke is warming up, Paislee thinks she is super cool. I agree - she is cute but I refuse to take any responsibility for all the yucky stuff that comes with a puppy. This said, welcome to the family Miley! (and good luck tonight Mike)

1 comment:

Erin said...

I bet your kids are in heaven! I'm with you Kacee on not wanting a dog. She is a very cute one though, and I love the name you picked out for her.