Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fall Faux Pas

So, Steph and I decided last week that we would take the fam up AF canyon to look at the leaves and take family pics in the same trip. Great idea, right? Ummm yeah, we thought so too...until we got there! This is my first picture, I know I should have stopped, right then - put the kids back in the car, kept driving and continued enjoying the beautiful scenery but ....NO!
Keep in mind that Steph and her super cool camera were the official pic takers, Mike and I kinda just played around a bit with ours. The real stuff is yet to be seen (Steph went out of town the next day) so cross your fingers for us!

Don't let the prev 2 pics fool you - they were off the "rocks" crazy!



This was the best of all three on my camera - it looks like they were all looking at Steph. OOOPS! Adi - get your finger out of your ear! I have officially decided that it is impossible to get a decent picture with 3 kids!

1 comment:

angiedunn said...

LOL...hilarious. "Adi-get your finger out of your ear..." Cracks me up. Glad to hear that you took a trip to AF canyon for me. Your kids are stinkin' adorable, regardless the impossible picture taking.

love the mom (still sitting, don't click)...thanks for that laugh as well.

have a lovely day!