Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hee Haw for Halloween Fun!

We took the family to Hee Haw's in PG the other day and got way more than I had bargained for! There were so many fun things for the kids to do we wore them out!
Paislee was completely facinated with the "corn" box (instead of sand)
Luke rode the cow (or is that a horse?) on the animal train. Ads and Pais got to ride the pig together!
Paislee met a cow!
Jer did too! (ICK -a little too close for my comfort!)
They had super cool slides! Adi went so fast on the other one that I never could get a good pic!
The boys enjoyed the ducky race - notice my Mike won! Hooray! They also like the corn cob shooter but had to stop cuz the noise was freaking Pais and Isaac out!


On top of all that (and more) we all got us some pumpkins!



This was just Paislee's size! She wouldn't let go of this for the rest of the night, she also enjoyed licking it. YUCK! but her little muddy face was sure cute!
Hooray for Hee Haw! And much more fall fun to come...hope we can fit it all in!


5 comments:

Laura Blue said...

how fun! there are not too many places like that here, and the weather isn't nice enough that you'd want to go out in it anyway. you're so lucky... enjoy!

ForeverSarahLee said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! Fun! We're going to be taking the boys to Schnepf Farms next weekend and I can't wait... It'll be so much fun, and I can't wait for the Fall feelings! :0)

Loved the cute pics!

sweet pickles said...

Ike and I do apologize for ruining Mike's pumpkin picture.
Cute pics!

come sit awhile... said...

Note to self and daughter:

October 2008

#1 Priority - GO TO UTAH for fabulous and fun fall festivities with the fam!!! (all the f's were me attempting to be creative...yeah, I know...it didn't work...nice try, though!)

Erin said...

I never knew about Hee Haw, but now that I know about we'll have to pay it a visit! It looks like you had a blast!