Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloweenish and Productivish

We are feeling {VeRY} festive today
and
we plan on wearing these cute
ORaNGe and BLaCK
HaLLoWeeN outfits as MuCH as humanly possible
(aka~as much as mom does the laundry)
for the next 6 days, the count down is on!


On another note, I am feeling OOBER (sp?) productive...
I went shopping at Alby's this morning,
stocked {back} up on several canned goods,
then came home and I didn't just put them away...
(there would be no room anyway -
can't wait for the HuGe pantry
that I will, one day {hopefully} have)
I oRGaNiZeD the problem areas!
and {the best part} it FiT!
(barely)

I even threw some orange chicken,

(new recipe - I'll let you know)

into the crock pot for dinner,

Sooo, I am feeling {absolutely} no guilt

about spending aLL of nap time blogging!

Also, we are looking forward to the

CoSTuMe PaRTY

we were invited to tomorrow,

which will start off our fun for the weekend!

Here is a peek at Adi's costume, she did this at school!

HaPPy 6 days 'til HaLLoWeen!!!


3 comments:

Katie said...

I bet that was some uber good Orange chicken. Gotta love those Kraft recipes!

Annie Miller said...

Great clothes! I love Target and my mom loves it even more. Happy Halloween! Kids look great. Annie

Laura Blue said...

aww... how cute are they? i'm just jealous because cami doesn't fit into any halloween stuff yet. i can't find anything premee :( oh well... there is always next year.