Friday, October 12, 2007

A few {rAndOm} questions...

My daughter (in black) is 5! should I be freaking out when a boy does this to her while waiting in line? Back off, buddy!




I am at a loss of things to do with Paislee's hair lately...her hair is starting to grow but still pretty short, crazy, thin and messy for the most part. Is this cute or am I pushing things? (Honestly, k?) Mike kept calling her "piggy" when I did this yesterday, is that a good thing or a bad thing?






This is my one and only flower bed - the flowers are doing VERY good as far as I am concerned but... I, well Mike, usually fills this with hay bales, pumpkins and a few crafty fall things. Do I use patience and leave the flowers OR should I rip them out and "fall" it up a little?




And last, but not least, isn't this cute?




6 comments:

angiedunn said...

For what it's worth, here are:

My answers:
1. Yes
2. Yes, No, Yes
3. It depends
4. Um, yeah!!

My explainations:
1. Holy aggressive five year old. Wow. That is hilarious. Slash, gives me anxiety.
2. I love Paislee's pigs. Totally cute! No you aren't pushing things...they are adorable. Piggy=cute nickname, in my book.
3. If you do fall things up {which would be very festive & fun}, will you email my Arizona-hating-self those gorgeous flowers?
4. Cutest front door. That makes me love Halloween. Is that vinyl lettering?

kacee said...

Ang -
Yep,they are vinyl. I got a pack of 4 (thanksgiving, christmas, and welcome too!) at a boutique today. Even better news is that they only cost me $11 - so I won't feel guilty when I throw them away in 2.5 weeks and put up the next set!

Thanks for your input...you continue to make me smile!

come sit awhile... said...

If it's Logan...it's adorable!
If it's any other kid, I'll kick his trash!

The piggers are delightful!
You should try the Chloe Bow scarf tied around the head do.

Don't pull up the flowers!!!
You could set up a little harvest ensemble on the porch to go along with the amazing front door. I really think that you should start buying me cute finds like that and I'll start buying you cute finds like that. Oh wait...I don't shop! And I forgot about being allergic to the post office. DRAT!

Happy fall y'all!!!

MWAW times 6!!!

sweet pickles said...

Wait, I'm confused. When LJ was turning on his charm for another woman you were all worried. Now you want him to back off? Stop sending mixed messages, please.

And ditto to your mom's post.

kacee said...

Steph -

I was LOL at my moms post about Logan...isn't that exactly what I said as it was happening?

As for the mixed signals - all in due time! In the comment I made - I was thinking more along the lines of Logan gets home from his mission and takes an interest in the freshman college student, Paislee, who used to be a little tag-a-long and wow she really is something, then things progress slowly...! He is 4, Ads is 5 they keep this up we could be in some serious trouble!

ForeverSarahLee said...

The look on Paisley's face with the slinky-thingy... Utter cuteness! :0)