Tuesday, September 25, 2007

littlest cuz

This is Eli Jason Shepherd, he is the newest addition to the Bartholomew clan, number 25 in the list of cousins! We took a quick visit to see him in the hospital last week but yesterday we were able to go visit him again - Adi and Luke talked all day about holding their new cousin and Tiff and Jas were kind enough to oblige. Eli slept the entire time we were there but gave us a few adorable smiles while the kids were holding him! They must be kindred spirits! He was making them pretty smiley too!
Welcome to the fam, Eli!


3 comments:

angiedunn said...

Oh my, how my person loves newborns!! That is one adorable newborn w/ an adorable name! Eli is our pick for boy number two someday, if such things are meant to be. (:

Congrats on cousins you cute kiddos!

Annie Miller said...

Happy Birthday! I never forget yours because it's so close to mine! I hope you had a wonderful day. Annie

Laura Blue said...

OMG! Your little family has grown up SO fast! And how cute are they?! I LOVE all the fun picks you have up. I can't wait to stay at home and be a mom! I feel like I never have anything new to blog about and if so... it's so boring. But soon I will have lots of stories to tell and have a baby to take pics of. So hopefully i'll get better at this whole blogging thing. But feel free to check mine out anytime.