Thursday, September 27, 2007

Birthday girl

Yep, I did it! I turned 29 on Tuesday! Pretty crazy to be so close to the big 3-0, it used to seem so far away - like in high school, okay junior high, I used to think that it would never come because it would be double my life and WOW time sure does fly! I had a great day though - donuts and gifts started it out - I got portable ipod player, now I can finally listen without the headphones, computer or hangin out in the car! Already, I have enjoyed dancin' with the kids in the kitchen, and those dishes - not so bad when you can rock out! I also got photoshop - so exciting but little scary too!
I basically just piddled around for the rest of the day and enjoyed the visits and phone calls from a few friends and fam. (thanks again)
Mike and I went out to dinner(we tried a new Thai place) while the kids stayed home and had pizza with uncle Jeremy. Afterward, we had cake and ice cream with Chad, Jeremy and the Pickles! Yum!

Oh, and I have to give props to Chad for this cute tote - he told me that every girl needs a tote with brass knuckles on it! Who knew?

3 comments:

Erin said...

Happy 29th!! You look great!!! It looks like you had a great day.

Laura Blue said...

happy birthday! Sorry I didn't read this post earlier. I too just had a birthday. 21 and my last without any kids. i agree that you are looking great and you have now become my idol/goal... to look as good as you when i'm 29.

angiedunn said...

Happy Happy Birthday girlfriend! Sounds like you had a rockin' day! You are so cute. Word to laura's comment.

Also..Chad, um, will you be my personal shopper? K, thanks.