Friday, September 21, 2007

Fall, here we come!

I have been in total denial about summer being over, just haven't been quite ready. But after I caught this glimpse of the mountains while at the zoo Wednesday I am finally ready to embrace it! The leaves are turning fast and I just don't want to miss it! Fall is my favorite time of year - I love it! I love the cool nights, I love the colors, I love being able to pull out the warm, comfy clothes. I love to see pumpkin patches and make soup for dinner! I love that the holidays are coming(my b-day included), football games and all the fun family things there are to do together!
Here is a list of a few of the things I plan to do to enjoy the upcoming season:
  • visit a pumpkin patch
  • take a drive through af canyon
  • go to the scarecrow festival
  • make dinner in a pumpkin and apple crisp
  • go to a football game (BYU preferably)
  • eat lots of soup
  • boo at the zoo
  • hit a corn maze
  • decorate cookies - pumpkins probably
  • carve pumpkins
  • dress up for Halloween...maybe
Wish us luck! Happy fall!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, mountains.

I'm so glad to hear that you are following my instructions & visiting the canyon. Now, if you could just call up my cute grandparents & have brunch with them there, you'd be fulfilling my fall dream for me. *wink*

Cute post, got me all excited for fall, yet again.

Unknown said...

oh crap, this is angie. not myron. lol.

sweet pickles said...

Sign me up for all of those! And would you like to join us for playing with Little Pets and watching Disney Movies? (LJ's two cents on what to do this fall.) I think that's all that is different on our lists. Minus the BYU game, of course.

sweet pickles said...

Oh, I forgot bowling. That was also per LJ's suggestion. Wanna come?