Monday, September 3, 2007

"the devil made me do it"

How do 3, sweet, little girls go from playing house{mom and twin sisters who are 18 and can drive} to throwing full, unopened soda cans against the house hoping to make them explode?
Not sure but caught them mid-explosion and loaded up, ready to keep going with all 20+ cans that Mike had left out back while cleaning out the cooler. When I asked if they thought it was a very good idea, Adi said "yeah, they explode really good and they were just out here" When I said that Bailee and Abby's mom wasn't gonna be happy that they were covered in soda, Bailee said "oh, we get covered in soda all the time" Sure you do!
Not quite sure what to say and trying not to laugh - I ran to find the camera, no luck! Better luck next time Adi has a "Ramona" moment, just hope she doesn't tell me "the devil made me do it!"

3 comments:

sweet pickles said...

That cracks me up. I'm totally surprised that three girls did that. If LJ was there, I could see it happening a bit easier than with 3 innocent girls...but if it explodes really good, how can you resist?

angiedunn said...

lol to that story!

and in reference to the last post: your paise is amazing! so cute, i could just die. and, hello: is that her high chair? omg, TDF, is all i have to say! (:

have so much fun @ CE girlie!

kacee said...

Angie -

The highchair is from Target - surprised you didn't already have it! It is super cute but not very effective at keeping her in!