Monday, April 14, 2008

Hide and go seek...

...turned into Hide, forget and mom finds at our house on Sunday!


Friday, the kids decided to take Luke's car collection to the kitchen and play hide and seek with them. Very carefully {full of giggles} they went to each drawer, cupboard, and closet and "hid" each one {there had to be over 30 of them}. When they were through, they went back to "find" them. I had no complaints. I love it when my kids will play together, that is, until Sunday as I was making dinner and came across this:

and this,
and this,
and this,
and this too!

Apparently, they didn't find them all! I thought the first one was funny and took a picture. then was even more surprised when the second popped up. I never expected to have such a collection of pictures {or cars}! Chad and I had a good laugh with each one and Luke was a great sport- collecting each one and putting it away, always thanking me for finding them for him. There is NEVER a dull moment with 3 kids in the house! Gotta love it! :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is too cute! Kids are soo funny!

Angee said...

That is a keeper! I love it! I want to play next time...

Banham Luck! said...

That is the cutest thing! What a great post!

alli may said...

hide, or leave and let mom clean up is our absolute favorite game around my house! i love reading your posts.