Monday, April 14, 2008

growing up

Paislee has hit a few milestones lately!

♥she's talking lots more. she loves to call peoples names over and over til she gets their complete attention. But her very favorite word {making up 99.9% of things she says} - NO! It doesn't get boring though, she has quite the variety of ways to say it and thinks/knows she's pretty cute doing it.
♥she has followed in Luke's footsteps with an obsession for shoes {another new word}. Only the shoes she chooses to obsess over most of the time are these super cute white church shoes that pretty much look hideous with anything BUT her Easter dress!
♥she is stubborn and feisty! We have to pick our battles around here, proof being that she has worn these shoes several times in public much to my chagrin.
♥she is very independent. she can often be found wondering the house by herself with her own little agenda. last week she took all the letter magnets off the fridge, put them in paper cups and hid them behind the couch cushions, I am still trying to figure that one out.
♥ and {last the best of all the game} she is totally into cartoons/tv/movies! Yippee for me! I can sit her on my bed, turn on Noggin, and then get in the shower/change the laundry/check my email/whatever and come back to Paislee still on the bed, cute as can be with NO messes!
Love you Paizers!

8 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I can't wait for the day that B will watch more than a minute or so of a show before starting to tear the next thing apart.

Angee said...

That has to be THE cutest picture. Cam's new favorite show is Ni Hao, Kai-lan. Check it out. 12:00 on Nick.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Hooray for something that holds their attention for longer than 20 min.

Oh and I love the shoes! She is such a doll!

Ang said...

Kacee,
It was so darn cool to go to dinner and then have my waiter (who was adorable to begin with) look at me and say my maiden name! It was Chad! It completely made my day! He brought back so many good memories and I couldn't stop smiling. I am so happy to read on your blog that he has a job in a salon. He talked about doing that.
Anyway, I guess I should get your email address so I don't leave a huge obnoxious message on here. Chad was good enough to write down your blog address and now that my life has calmed down a little, I wanted to touch bases with you and say hello! It's so fun to see your beautiful family. It is so nice to touch bases with such a happy part of my childhood:-)
love,
Angela Owens
My email is brownbean76@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

jenn said...

It's never too soon to form an obession for shoes. Way to go, Paisley!

jenn said...

ps- I tagged you! Check out my blog. =)

Tanja said...

Hannah saw the picture of Paisley and said "wow she sure has grown up" like Hannah is grown up.