Thursday, November 1, 2007

Costumes and updates

I thought it might be fun to throw in a few tidbits of info about the fam as I post the pics of our 2007 costumes! I am usually not the best at the whole dress-up stuff but I think we did pretty good this year! {happiest about Mike}
Paislee {Tinkerbell} loved holding her bucket and the wand and neither could be pried from her hands. This is a constant thing at our house - she is not happy when something is taken from her hands...She has also developed a love for Whoppers over the past few weeks (which I find disgusting) she has been know to get dad to bypass the dinner and go straight for the Whoppers a couple times! (sucker)

Lukey {gladiator} had to have a costume with a sword so this is what we came up with...He is also learning lots of new phrases, everything is "way" cool, or "way" fun, or he just wants it "way"bad. He also tell everyone "bye, see ya soon!" whether it be on the phone or as you leave the house - its pretty cute!


Ads {scary witch} favorite part of her costume was her broom and the fact that her 2 best friends were also witches (minus the broom) but she decided they could ALL 3 ride hers, she would share. Adi is also learning to read and spell at school - she has gotten really excited about this lately, some of the words she can spell are *I *see*like *can *and *go and her favorite, she just learned today...{dah, dah. dah, dah!} Del Taco! Yep, she can't wait for dad to get home to spell it for him! LOL

Miley {bumble bee} well, she did steal the trick-or-treating show when she pooped all over Mike before we even got to the first house! (poor tick-or-treaters who might have stepped in it) But the kids are warming up to her, Adi loves taking care of her, Paislee loves to get her rilled up by sticking her fingers in her cage and Luke now eats his morning PopTart with her {aww, sweet} and she pretty much ruins my nightly DVR watching with her horrendous gas! {silent but deadly, yuck!}


Mikey {Nacho Libre} has got it all! I love this and think he looked great even though he was a bit bashful while wearing it. I'm not sure his mother approved and positive his brother, David, didn't! (they thought this picture was a fake but he really did go to the Pickle's party like this and he won best costume, I might add!)

Update on Mike, well, tomorrow will be his last Friday working for J&K as he is venturing out to start his own tax/accounting practice in the upcoming weeks. He will be partnering up with A Plus a bit and is excited be working around his brothers again. This is a little scary for me but I know he will work hard and do awesome! (just leave a comment with any referrals you might have! :)


And last, here is the happy family together (I was Nacho's girlfriend, you know, sister Carn...something or other) and best of all Jeremy, Chad and the Pickles joined us for dinner and trick-or-treating! Fun, fun, fun! So, until FALL 2008 we are completely through with the "BOO" festivities!

Bring on the merry, the happy and the jolly!

5 comments:

angiedunn said...

Hi, it's me...twice in one day. Um, cutest festive fam ever. I'm dying @ Nacho & his woman. Cute kiddos as well.

Congrats & good luck @ the new business venture! How exciting! We are in the midst of trying to change careers & it can be a leap of faith, but totally worth it, I reckon! (: Have a happy Friday!

•stephanie• said...

love the costumes, especially the "stretchy pants". i wish you all the best in the career change. it's really scary, but it'll work out for the best!

Unknown said...

Kacee- how cute is your family?? I loved the costumes. My Addy was Tinkerbell also. Good luck with everything!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

We're so sad to see Mike leaving J & K but wish him (and all of you) the best with the change.

Oh, and tell Mike I'm dissapointed that he didn't wear his costume to work - I'm certain it would have been a hit!

Annie Miller said...

I love it when entire families get into the Halloween spirit! You guys looked awesome. Good luck with everything. Annie