Monday, November 26, 2007

OOPS!

So, I just went to download all of my pictures from Thanksgiving and turns out Chad left his camera and took mine! (they are the same kind) Bummer! So I will have to wait to update you on our celebrations but in the mean time found these on Chaddy's camera and thought I would share a little story with you...
This is Luke. Luke wasn't feeling so hot on Thanksgiving. He slept through the 1st dinner on mom's lap, then slept some more (on dad's lap) while at the movies with his cousins and the rest o' the Bartholomew clan. Luke then came home for the 2nd dinner and found comfort in his good friend, Angie's lap. Luke really likes Ang...so much that he puked on our one and only non-family guest, right before dinner!
Poor guy, poor Ang!
This is him with his "puke bowl" he didn't use it, just the once on Ang was enough. But his sister was extra sweet and caring for him all night long. Loved watching her mother him, made me extra thankful for my kids!
Once again, SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOO sorry Angie!

5 comments:

Spencer family said...

Sounds like you guys had a blasted. My little guy Drew is throwing up too. Once on the way to church and last night. Lucky it wasn't at church and not on any of our carpet. Right before we moved I had three different times ( like in a week)were someone threw up on our family room carpet. I hope your little guy is all better now, and no one else in your family gets it.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

We've got something similar going around our house. Britton has been sick as a dog all weekend - poor thing, and while I was out today runinng errands there were lots of mom's talking about how their kids have it too. Hopefully they all get better soon!

•stephanie• said...

i honestly can't remember a holiday when my kids were little where somebody wasn't sick. SAD! it just wasn't christmas without Amoxicillin in the fridge! hope yours are feeling better really soon.

Laura Blue said...

aww yes... poor guy and poor ang. sounds like a rough day. hope he's feeling better

Kate Rosenvall said...

Poor little guy. I hope you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving!