Saturday, November 17, 2007

I am feeling sooo...

Thankful that my hubby is home, it is the weekend, he is making breakfast {as I type}, I got 12 HUGE hours of sleep last night{helps when you go to bed at 8pm with the kids}, and I have a fun get together planned with my girls this afternoon! And so "thankful" that this project went so smoothly/quickly - can you believe that Thanksgiving is just 5 days away? CRAZY! Sooo much to do!
Oh, and thanks to this post {much cuter/classy idea} for the inspiration!
Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

•stephanie• said...

one word . . . BEAUTIFUL. love them! oh, and perfect, too. {okay, there's not just one word for them!}

•stephanie• said...

sorry, i don't know how to make this clickable:

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=900000&e=storeproduct&pid=34128

apparently, there is now a "deluxe" version of my nativity. i got mine on ebay - new. i just googled and lots of sites come up.

the babies love it!

fisher price has other christmas little people toys too. they're so cute.

angiedunn said...

SO CUTE Kace! Love the different colors/ribbons...everything! Your little fam in the background is a happy little touch. And I love the tag...so fun.

Oh ya, and too bad my home letters are still on my kitchen counter, waiting for a shelf to be hung above my tv...waaah!

I'm thankful for blogging so we can be friends. (:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Great job on your project....wish I had the talent to just whip out something like that. It looks great, I'm sure that your family is "Thankful" to have such a great mom and wife! Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving and that you are able to spend it with people you love!