Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fun stuff!

This is my friend, Angie.
LoVe her!
She is super duper talented in aLL things.

Tonight she helped me learn a new hobby that I have been dying to learn FoReVeR!
We went to the bead store, picked out some black, red and white BLiNG {to match the girls Christmas outfits} and then created these aDoRaBLe little things...

Angie gets all credit for the earrings - a little too scary for me! Oh, and please don't mention these to the girls, they are gifts for their advent calenders.

4 comments:

Chad said...

Wow! You spend almost as much time with Angie as you do with me!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Chad sounds a tad bit jealous. LOL maybe next time you need to make sure to take him along with you to make beads. :) Seriously though, they are adorable. I need to learn how to make some cool stuff like that for Paige. Cute, Cute! Your girls are gonna LOVE em'!

sweet pickles said...

Hooray!! You've been doing way too many fun things without me--hello! But those look awesome!

joey said...

So cute..I just love them. If your girls are anything like mine they are going to be sooo in love with new jewelry!