Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged! The name of this game is to answer the following 10 questions and then tag 4 other friends to do the same on their blog pages...

I am not the best at this sort of stuff but here goes nothin'!

1. Best thing you cooked last week? This is really sad but I only cooked once last week and it wasn't even for my family, it was for a friend. But I did cook my mom's famous chicken cheese bisque (:
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? I would definitely be going back to Europe! See all the places I have been and lots of new stuff! {this might take several trips} I am also up for anyplace warm and relaxing {haven't tried Hawaii yet} and I could go back to NYC a million times over, just walking the streets, trying new restaurants, going to shows. I would take Mike with me {for sure} but the more the merrier! {definitely Tanja, Steph and Kristi to Europe, and Angie Millet to NYC} k that was long, can you tell I am dying to travel?
3. When was the last time you cried? Umm, Sunday. Pretty much the whole day. Mike is gone, my freezer/fridge broke, the dog was naughty, my kids were naughty, Chad dogged me....kinda a bad day!
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago: 1. starting work at A Plus 2. living with Granny Goose {miss her} 3. visiting my girls at USU 4. dating Joe 5. thinking I was really cool with my new car {neon} and cell phone
5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: 1. getting ready to quit A Plus and be a stay home mom (: 2. living in our first home in orem 3. watching daniel play sports several times a week 4. counting down the days until Mike graduated 5. teaching the beehives in YW {scared me to death}
6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago: trying to get a handle on 3 kids, spending WAY too much time at the Dr. office with sick kids, looking forward to a warm trip to AZ for Thanksgiving, eating too many Almond Snickers {i got kinda obsessive for awhile}, working out 4 days a week (i know, yay for me - except look at #4)
7. Seven of your favorite hobbies: reading, scrapbooking/cardmaking, crafty projects/home decorating, cooking/baking, blogging (is that a hobby?), traveling, shopping
8. Five favorite foods: Lets just say ~ all things naughty! Eating should have been listed in my "Hobby" section above. Cafe Rio - pork anything, cookies/baked goods, soda - preferably Pepsi, but usually Diet Coke {trying to be good}, soup, pizza
9. Five places you've been: NYC, Cancun, Germany, Prague, Switzerland
10. Five Favorite Memories: sitting with Mike in the celestial room at the sl temple on our wedding day, holding each one of my children for the 1st time, spending a week in cancun with my hubby

Okay, now I tag...Stephanie Pickle - love her, Mom - here is your "something" to blog about, Annie Miller - she needs to update (:, and Joey Brough - wanna get to know her better! Can't wait!

5 comments:

Laura Blue said...

1. i'm lucky if my hubby gets one cooked meal a week.
2. my parents went to europe and the pics were amazing! i too would love to go someday. so much to learn about there.
3. sorry about your bad sunday. it's good to get it out every now and then. hope next week is better for ya
4.love granny goose. miss her as well
5. dan sure was the football player. love him!
6. can't imagine life with 3 kids, but totally looking foward to it at the same time.
7. great hobbies. i bet that keeps you busy!
8. food is one of my weaknesses
9. haven't been to any of those places, but it sure would be fun to travel as much as you
10. what a special place the celestial room is. and such tender moments when you bring a child into the world.

Enjoyed that blog.. thanks for taking the time to share with all. have a good week kacee

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Cute post Kacee...I loved learning more about you! Wowzers, I would love to visit some of the places you've been to. I've really only been to Hawaii...loved it, you should definately take a trip there!

Annie Miller said...

Thanks Kacee! I thought I had flown under the radar on this tagging thing. Lucky me. It was fun getting to know about you though. Annie

angiedunn said...

Okay...cutest post. I love tags. It's fun learnin' new things about ya! And now I crave Cafe Rio & almond snickers.

angiedunn said...

Me again! Um, ya...got the dress @ good old Target. If you can't find one up there, I could look over here for ya. Just let me know what size Paiz is...and I'll keep my eyes peeled, if ya want.

Ps: It is very cozy.