Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rock on!

As promised, here is the update on our super rock star party!


We headed to Justice for the party {rockin' out to Hannah, of course}. This is the girls in the beginning...cute but not your typical rock stars.
This is Mari, our party-girl and the girls receiving their party bags. The girls got headsets, arm socks, make-up and a camera for the "birthday girl" to document the party!
Next, they all got the "rock star" hair do! {I love these pics of Adi, so cute!}


Adi and Bailee took a break to dance to the Hannah Montana song playing overhead. The girls also got to make their own treat bags filled with goodies like lip gloss, eyeshadow, bracelets and key chains - plus, they all made the "birthday girl"{we weren't allowed to use Adi's name or else we had to sing - so funny hearing Mike and Cassidy bust out the Snowman song} little scrapbook pages.
After hair comes make up - I loved it when Bailee looked in the mirror and exclaimed "Ohh, I really do look like Hannah Montana!" making grandma refer to her as Hannah for the rest of the party :)!
The look just wouldn't be complete without sparkly nails!
And here are the "Rock Stars" making their first appearance{paparazzi and all} at the Justice fashion show!
Aren't they stylin'?
We finished it off with a yummy trip to Smart Cookie and gifts!


And there you have it - one rock star party! G'night!

13 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

That looks like the most fun party ever for 6 yr olds! It makes me want to be 6 again! You throw the best parties!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
come sit awhile... said...

What a fun party that was!

They really DID look like rock stars, didn't they?

Chad said...

Omigosh! She really is six, going on sixteen! When did she get so big?!! The funny thing is that in the second to last picture, she looks like she's practiced that pose more than once! That's a signature over-the-shoulder-show-off-the-back Oscar pose!

Angee said...

OK, rumor around the ward has been that you are the coolest mom/wife when it comes to birthdays. I didn't know if the rumor was true - until now. You are so cool! I happen to be a big Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus fan myself.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's going to be fun to see into the life of Kacee - you are so cool! :)

sweet pickles said...

Being a rock star certainly suits Adi!

And please tell Angee that I would be happy to help her with her question about photos (on my blog) as soon as I get an INVITATION to visit her BLOG!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

You are such a SUPER cool mom!!! It looks like a blast!

P.S. I promise I'm gonna call you, I just have to find a time when Brayden's being good and Brian's not home. :)

Spencer family said...

Taylor's birthday is coming up, we want to doing something fun. How much did that cost. I bet she would love a party like that!

angiedunn said...

okay, THAT'S officially the cutest thing i've ever seen. what little supermodels. seriously...so adorable.

i'm gonna go wake up chloe & tell her to grow up, so we can copy!

♥♥♥
thanks for the email girl. you rock. love ya!

Kate Rosenvall said...

What a cool mom you are! I need to take some lessons! Have you thought about going into party planning as a career :) It's looks like you guys have had a month full of celebrations.

Annie Miller said...

Very clever. Adi is adorable. I bet she loved every minute of that!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Thanks for the countdown! I can't wait till April 15th! I'm looking forward to it as much as I do Christmas! Hope your Tax Season is going well! Maybe I should add a countdown to my blog - hmmm.

joey said...

looks too fun!