Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Let's go, G-N-O!

Have you heard "Girls Night Out" by Hannah Montana?
{or is it Miley}
Definately thinking this could be a new fave of mine - it sings straight to my heart!
As you can see, Ads and I had our own G-N-O tonight accompanied by my cousin Tiffany and her daughter Lainey. We started out with dinner at Red Robin -yum!


The girls were so excited to see the 3-D Hannah Montana movie they were a little dissapointed when they learned we had to eat first but finally agreed when the other option was just waiting for 2 hours.

The 3-D glasses were super hip and topped off their matching Hannah Montanna t-shirts!
(gotta love walmarts awesome $6.50 t-shirt selection)

Aren't they cute!

I have to say I quite enjoyed the "concert" but watching these two dance and sing the entire movie was even better! They had us laughing pretty hard at times and what better experience as a mom than to see your little girl squealing with delight for 2 straight hours! She is quite the rock star!

11 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

That is the best idea ever! I love GNO's especially with my little darling. I bet she had the best time ever! You are such a fun mom!

Unknown said...

That sounds like a blast! My Addy isn't into Hanna Montana yet, but it is still fun to watch her dance to her princess music! Gotta love our girly girls!!

Unknown said...

That looks like such a fun night! That is why I want a little girl, so we can do girly things that I love to do :) I love Hannah Montana and I don't even have kids yet, or a little sis young enough to like her haha

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

That's so cute! How fun!

sweet pickles said...

I can't even stand how cute Adi's outfit is! Glad it was awesome.

Ben and Shara said...

You are a super cool mom!

Annie Miller said...

Love 3D! What a fun night. No Hanna fans at my house either but it sure seems to be a big deal to younger girls. Glad you had fun!

Laura Blue said...

i have to say that she really does look like a rock star. sounds like you guys had a blast! love adi's skirt & boots!

Chad said...

I am so loving how cute she is. She's getting too big though. Remember when our Hannah Montana was the New Kids On The Block? Where did our simpler days go? I hope you ate a veggie burger at RR! Ha ha!

jenn said...

LOL we totally did the same title for our Hannah Montana entries! Same brain wave. =)

I didn't however get the memo on the super cute Wal-mart tee's. Love those and Grace would love it even more. What a cute mom you are.

jenn said...

p.s.- forgot to say thanks for planting the seed in my (and Tennisa's) head about taking our girls. It was really fun. Glad you had fun too!