Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our Nativity Outing



We all got bundled up last night and headed to Hee Haw Farm. They had a really fun Nativity Hayride...we had stops for each part{shepherds, angels, wisemen, the king, the inn keeper}, they told their story and then we sang a song after each one and ended in the stable. It was fun to have the kids learn about this story in another way and see them understand it a little more.
This is Michelle, our wagon guide, Mike and I taught her for almost 2 years in Primary when we were very first married. It was so fun to see how grown up she is {she was 7&8 back then} and surprised that we still recognized her! That class still has a special place in our heart!
TTFN!

7 comments:

Kate Rosenvall said...

What a fun outing. I didn't know that Hee Haw had something like that during Christmas. That pic of you and Mike is darling.
P.S. I love your new background!
Marcae

•stephanie• said...

i'm shivering just thinking about being outside in utah for any amount of time. i hope hot chocolate was involved at some point in time!

angiedunn said...

Way to look the cutest ever in your cutest ever hat.

Stay warm in freezing Utah. It's so brrrr here, I can only imagine how cold you kids are!!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

How fun, I love being able to share the nativity with my kids. I really helps remember the reason for this season! I love the spirit you feel. You guys looked so stinkin' cute all bundled up!

Spencer family said...

It looks like you guys are enjoying the season! I haven't been to Hee Haw before it looks like fun! You'll have to tell me where it's at! Always looking for new fun things to do with the family.

Laura Blue said...

how cold! but what fun! love the pics

sweet pickles said...

Those pictures are seriously so cute. I love the one with you and Mike.
That was a fun night!