Monday, December 3, 2007

He did it!

Chad {my "little" brother} got his board results back today and he passed! Well...he didn't just pass - he got a 95!
I am so proud of him - he has really buckled down and worked super hard to be responsible and get things in order. Unfortunately, this means that he will be leaving shortly after Christmas for Arizona where he plans to get rich and become a stylist to the rich and famous!
We are ALL very sad to have him leave but excited to see him succeed! I will miss his support and the example he sets for me with his constant focus on bettering himself and helping others! Love ya Chaddy! Congrats!!!

3 comments:

Chad said...

Wow! What a surprise to check in to see the latest Bartholomew update, to find a picture of my huge gummy smile! Thanks for the kind words... I'm getting sad to leave, but it'll be worth it in the end! I love you!

sweet pickles said...

Way to go Chaddy!

Laura Blue said...

we love chaddy's huge gummy smile. lol so congrats! but where is he going for work? i just keep hearing that he's leaving, but never says where