Saturday, December 29, 2007

Better late than never..

Just wanted to throw a quick {almost late} birthday wish to my best friend in the whole world, Stephanie Pickle! We have been friends since 7th grade. I am now lucky enough to live just around the corner from her and we see each other {at least} like 5 times a week, I love it!
Here are a few things I love most about Steph...
  • she is very non-judgemental, I can always be myself around her
  • she is always up for an adventure {whether it is lunch, a play date or a week in Cancun}
  • she is beautiful {and completely unaware}
  • she is extremely creative and talented
  • she has an adorable family
  • she is enthusiastic about yummy food {same as me}
  • she has a great sense of humor and isn't easily offended
  • she is always up to help, especially with babysitting :)
  • she is extremely thoughtful
  • she is easy to talk to
  • she is great with my kids
  • she is a wonderful example

I could go on but I am afraid I might miss her b-day deadline :) I love you Steph! Thanks for being my friend for the last 16 years! You are the best!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

sweet pickles said...

Thanks for making me feel so special!!

angiedunn said...

sweet pickles...you're cute! will you give me pointers on how to dress cute like you!

kace, you are a nice friend!

jenn said...

Steph is the greatest, isn't she?

And at least she had nice friends like you to wish her happy birthday on their blog since her own family is to lame to do it. =)

p.s.-Happy Birthday, Steph! Love ya!

Ang said...

Happy Birthday!
Ang

•stephanie• said...

pretty sure steph is lucky to have you for a friend, too. sounds like a wonderful relationship you two have. everyone needs those kind of friends. tell her happy birthday from one steph to another!