Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Winner, winner! Chicken Dinner!

Steph posted this on her blog and it sounded like lots of fun. I love surprises and excuses to surprise others so here we go!
*Buyer beware! 6 of the 7 things listed in #4 are not anywhere in my capabilities...


The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. {might be a while}
4. You will have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet (but Heaven knows it will most likely be totally fabulous and creative... :). I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!* *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!* *

4 comments:

Angee said...

Sweet! So can I claim Steph's and your prizes and post only once? That is the question. I really need some fun stuff to help this little house of mine. Pleeeeeaaasseeee...

Chad said...

I want something made by you.

Tennisa Nordfelt said...

I want something made by you, but I don't really want to offer the same thing on my blog (I'm selfish I know). So I guess I can't win. That's OK. I just wanted you to know that I am fully supportive of your making stuff for people because you are REALLY good at it!

T

joey said...

Just checking in on your cute family. Loved the Christmas picture. I feel so lucky that I may get something homemade from you!