Monday, February 2, 2009

8 THINGS ABOUT ME

My friend Angie tagged me a couple days ago and since I was lacking for something to post today this works out perfectly!

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS

1. Lost
2. Grey's
3. Friday Night Lights
4. Survivor
5. Amazing Race
6. Life
7. American Idol
8. Gossip Girl

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1. Made rolls, guacamole, and potato salad
2. Read Harry Potter with Adilynn {finished 1st book tonight :)}
3. Took a shower
4. Threw a Super Bowl party
5. Ate lots of yummy food
6. Watched the Super Bowl
7. Read a little of the Book Thief
8. Took loads of DayQuil

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. 8-8:30 {kids bedtime}
2. Thursday night TV
3. Scrapbook night
4. "Girls" get togethers
5. 6 weeks - no more winter!
6. April 15th
7. Vacation
8. Reading

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

1. Zupas
2. Paradise Bakery
3. Tepanyaki
4. Gecko Grill
5. Pei Wei
6. Café Rio
7. Mimi's
8. Old Spaghetti Factory

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST

1. Laptop
2. New jeans
3. Clean scrapbook room
4. New floors
5. A trip to somewhere warm
6. New couches
7. Tulips
8. Angie's cookies

8 PEOPLE I TAG

1. Mom
2. Mal
3. Tiff Mc
4. Emily J
5. Mailyn
6. Vicki
7. Aub
8. Sharane

5 comments:

sweet pickles said...

I'm basically sad I missed out on your superbowl food. I'm sure it was awesome.

Love the Luke/Harry Potter picture!

•stephanie• said...

you tagged your mom!
ha ha ha ha ha!
although . . . a post from her in 2009 would be in keeping with the one from 2008 and the one from 2007.
still love her, though!

Ang said...

Wow--my cookies! Guess I need to make some.

Marcae said...

You have great taste. Every single one of those restaurants would go on my list of favorite places to eat, except for Gecko Grill (never been there, but I think I ought to try it out).

Jayne said...

For the new jeans - Big Rock Clothing Company. It's off of 33rd and a little west. It has all the name brand jeans, Mek, Vigoss, etc. At great prices.
Just be prepared to try on tons cause they all fit sooo differently (so no kids!).

As with Marcae, I need to know where Gecko Grill is:)