Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pick a pic

Jenn tagged me with this little photo challenge:
Open your 6th folder in your photo files and post your 6th picture.
Well, here it is...
{i skipped the dear hunt folder, which was my actual 6th folder, can you blame me?}
This is our cute little family, December 2007.
Dressed all matchy for church...
How exactly can those kids grow up so dang much in 14 months?
Sadly, I know exactly what helped me change so much...
Darn that Smart Cookie!
*details on THE party of 2009 are coming soon!

5 comments:

jenn said...

Thanks for playing along! That is just the cutest little picture of your family. I love Christmas duds.

What is THE party of 2009? I hope to have an invite...hint, hint. :)

Sarah said...

I think a nice deer hunt picture would have been FABULOUS! just kidding! Cute cute cute. I'm very impressed that you all look good at the same time--I had to take somewhere around 50 pictures of just Annie and Carson to get ONE where they were both looking at the camera with somewhat decent facial expressions! ha ha

Tennisa Nordfelt said...

Love the matchy outfits! And what is this party??? I love your parties.

sweet pickles said...

So cute.

Sharane said...

WhaT a GreaT FaMiLy PhOtO! YoU LooK GorGeouS! It WaS So GooD To See YoU LaSt SaTuRdaY! LoVe Ya! :)