Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow much work!

My hubby has been extremely dedicated this winter.
Each morning and night he puts on his boots, grabs his shovel,
and clears the newest fallen snow.He removes it from our steps, walk way,
sprinkling it with ice melt {and love} along the way.
Then moves all 3 cars, back and forth, to make sure there is no snow left behind.He shovels all sidewalks.
And he even makes a path to mailbox, so sweet!
Which brings us to my contribution...

Each and every time I come across a road looking somewhat like this I avoid the already cleared path and aim for the piles of icy slush, making my best effort to melt all dangerous snow left behind. Never mind the dirt or the bumps, and to be completely honest I really enjoy it!

So, here is the real reason for this post...

{besides praising my fabulous husband for all his hard work}

Is this weird?

Do you aim for the slush or the ready-made tracks?

Really, I am dying to know!

4 comments:

angiedunn said...

omg: i think if there was {any} snow on the roads, i'd have so much anxiety about driving that i'd, well: probably hibernate for the winter. (:

go hubby...gotta love 'em.

ps: your family picture is a-dorable.

•stephanie• said...

um . . . let's just say i'd aim for arizona!

me +byu = enough snow to last a lifetime, thanks.

Marcae said...

I hear ya! Don't tell, but I also enjoy going to the chuch parking lot and spinning donuts. :)

Thanks again for the magazine. I think I am going to enjoy editing WAY too much :)

Amie said...

Is someone on the sidewalk? I have to ask. After one of the big storms there was a little boy walking home from school. I saw the cars up in front just plaster him as they drove by. Sure enough when I went by he was in full on tears. Thankfully his mother was in the process of pulling over to pick him up! Look before you drive over that dangerous snow. You can leave a big spray behind your car!!!!