Thursday, October 2, 2008

Top 30 @ 30

My cute hubby and friend Angie came up with this cute list to display at the fabulous AmeriKacee Idol birthday party they threw for me last Friday.
Ang made fun posters and displays all around the room. Seriously, I don't think I could have come up with a better list myself!

1. Mike 2. Adilynn 3. Luke 4. Paislee

5. Mom 6. Chaddy 7. Jeremy

8. Daniel & Mallory 9. Brian 10. Friends

11. Tide and Downy 12. Scrapbooking 13. Oreo Shakes

14. Diet Coke w/ lime 15. NYC cupcakes

16. Reading 17. Smart Cookie

18. My Best Friends Wedding

19. Camera 20. Yummy Food

21. Reece's Pieces 22. Lip Liner

23. Travel 24. My Blog

25. AZ Angie's blog 26. Ipod/Music

27. Family Time 28. Television

29. Granger Sweats 30. Bosch

*Working on the AmeriKacee Idol party post - check back soon!

7 comments:

Ang said...

Sounds pretty awesome!

Annie Miller said...

So clever! Glad you had an awesome day. Makes 30 a little easier :)

Marcae said...

Happy "30" Birthday! I will anxiously await the "birthday" post. Hope you had a great day!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Happy Birthday lady...I hope all your birthday wishes came true! What a neat idea! Top 30...loved it!

sweet pickles said...

I was very impressed by the Top 30 list, not to mention the party. It was all very well done!

NIXON STUFF said...

Happy Birthday I thought about you the other day and remembered that we are one month and a day apart. I am glad you had a great day!!

joey said...

So sad I missed the party, looks like you had a fabulous birthday!