Thursday, October 9, 2008

AmeriKacee Idol Party

I have to admit karaoke was the farthest thing from my mind when I thought of the {somewhat surprise} birthday party being thrown for me. I must also admit that it was a blast and I can't remember ever being so entertained!

I am pretty sure that the success was in huge part due to these 2 starting us off with a hilarious performance of "Summer Lovin'"
These next 3 stole the show with their performances and took home the prizes! Who knew karaoke could be this fun?My mom and Chaddy refused to participate for awhile but once they got hold of the mike they never let go! They soon became 3, then 4 and finally 5! They sang through the whole disc!
Since the party was held at Noah's , karaoke wasn't the only entertainment - there was much more fun to be had - including yummy food, pool, wii, ping pong, wally ball and {to make it complete} Angie's cupcakes!
Thanks again to all for the best 30th ever!

12 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Hope you had a great 30th! Your party looks like it was a blast. Noah's is such a great place - I'm so glad you guys introduced us to it at Mike's party. Now if only it were a bit closer to us.

Laura Blue said...

i'm glad you had such a fun party. looks like everyone was enjoying the karaoke. tell all the family i said hi. happy birthday... you look amazing!

Annie Miller said...

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Courtney Cox? I love your hair. Congrats again on 30! It's crazy we're this old. Loved the Kareoke pics :)

Erin said...

What a fun party! Happy 30th! I'm joining you in about 2 1/2 months. Scary!

Angee said...

Sweet! I love karaoke. Although I'm the type of person that everyone likes to have sing karaoke before them because it makes them sound so good.

Ah to be 30 and young again...

Ang said...

So so so much fun! As T said, "This is the best grown-up party ever"!

alli may said...

looks like so much fun! i'm so sorry i missed it.

Kelli Lindsey said...

You look amazing at 30 and get better every year! I love the kareokee pics and Steph looks like she is totally serious in her shot; love it!

Marcae said...

What an awesome way to ring in your "30th" birthday. It looks like it was a hit!
Happy Birthday!

jenn said...

A great party for a great gal!

Ang and Mike pulled off an awesome gig. I'm so glad I got to witness the Grease rendition by the Pickles and Great Balls of Fire by Tennis. They were hilarious!

Spencer family said...

Happy Birthday!! I almost forgot that's this year! Looks like you started this year out with a bang! I hope that it only gets better!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Happy Belated birthday...looks like a blast! I love the pictures of Mike and Steph..too funny!

I hope all your birthday wishes come true!!!