Thursday, August 28, 2008

Long time, no see.

After 6 years, he looks {exactly} the same, but he sounds {completely} different!
I could not be happier to have my littlest brother {Brian, 18} back as part of our everyday lives...after a very unexpected email and phone call {and tons of tears} we were lucky to have him come hang-out/reconnect for a few days last week. My kids were in heaven to have yet another Uncle in their lives. This unexpected addition did not phase them one bit, no questions asked - he was family. They climbed, wrestled and talked him crazy for 4 days straight! I loved that Luke kept coming up to me and asking "what's his name again, you know, your brother?" All I can say is - kids are awesome and family is the best!
Welcome back, Stone!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys!!!! How unexpected!! I have always wanted to see him and meet him. The missing piece to your family puzzle. I am so happy for you guys :) Does he live close to you?

sweet pickles said...

Wow. He does look exactly the same!

jenn said...

What a surprise! I'm so happy for you and your family. I bet everyone was just so thrilled to see him.

Kelli and her Babies! said...

Wow lil Brian is all grown up this post brought tears to my eyes I am so thrilled for you all:) Love You!

Brian Jack said...

I don't look exavtly the same, haha, I've grown a couple feet, and I don't gel my hair.