Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First

Here is a look at our newest first grader, on her first day of school!
Highlights:
♥School clothes shopping with Grandma Stippy @ Justice for 2+ hours, almost making grandma miss her flight home
♥Lots of mix-and-match outfits
(she's a little too into clothes for a 6 year old)
♥ Hannah Montana backpack
♥Driving in Dad's truck on the 1st day
♥ Mrs. Downs is a scrapbooker like mom, loves all things Disney, and she is also "magical"
♥First graders get lots of recesses

Drawbacks:
♠ Apparently lunch is short, Ads only had time to drink her milk on her 1st day

♠ She couldn't find Cassidy at recess, she's always chasing the boys

♠Long days make her too tired to clean her bedroom and create a huge need to just watch TV

4 comments:

Banham Luck! said...

um, do you know if they have anymore of them Hannah Montana backpacks? um I want to buy one for my... niece....yeah for my niece!!! Okay I lied, it's for me!

Erin said...

She's a beauty! She looks like a little model and so excited to start school. I think you are definitely going to have to worry about all of the boys that will be after her in her future...hopefully not too soon.

sweet pickles said...

Look at you, Adi!

jenn said...

Such a beautiful little first grader! I love her first day of school outfit. So stylish and cute!