Monday, July 28, 2008

Slippin and slidin...

One of the fun things we have opted for this summer was the dollar pass to classic. We get to skate, water slide, bounce, play games, jungle gym and much more for just a buck each! The best part? All the friends who have gotten the passes with us - our newest recruit - Dad!
He took the afternoon off to come play on the water slides with us last week and we kept him plenty busy.
{I actually sat on the grass and enjoyed the sun for a minute or two!}
Waiting in line for the slide, yep, Paislee is as game as anyone! My kinda girl!

Pais loves hanging out with daddy!
See those clouds rolling in? They were heaven sent, 2 minutes of rain {who cares we were already wet} and basically cleared the place out. Yippee! No lines for us!
Here is Chad and Mike on their final {no kid} race...who do you think won?
Lots of fun, that's all!


7 comments:

Laura Blue said...

wow, where is this place? looks like so cool and seriously only a buck? that's cool to see you getting good ol' family time and fun in the sun. i'm guessing mike won the race. don't you just love summer?

sweet pickles said...

Cutest picture of Luke and Pais.

Marcae said...

I've never been to Classic, but I think you have convinced me to go. Too bad the summer is almost over:(

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Man we really need to get out more, that looks like so much fun!!

Cute picture of your kids!

NIXON STUFF said...

Kacee
Hey Long time! How are you? Cute Kids. I think about you every once in a while and I saw your blog it is so fun to see what you have been up to.
Emilie Nixon Ya the boy down the street.

jenn said...

I need to take my kids there. They would love it!

Cute pictures, love that last one of Luke and Paisley.

See you Friday..yippee! :)

angiedunn said...

k, i want paiz's swimsuit in my size! so cute! what a fun swimmin' fam! happy summer kacee...long time, no type. it's been good to catch up on bloggin' a bit!