Tuesday, July 22, 2008

a night out

Warm summer night + relaxing on the grass + listening to awesome music + hanging out with Chaddy =
the BEST bro/sis date ever!
My spesh night out all started with Chad surprising me with concert tickets and taking me to dinner.
Our mutual love for Guitar Hero and our struggle to play it (mostly me) made these 3 players even more amazing!

We got there early to catch this weird dude. Chad was already a fan, you can count me in too! I am loving his happy upbeat music.

(check him out on YouTube, I really like "The One Who Loves You Most")

She's been one of my fav's for a while and did not let us down.

And to finish it off, John rocked the place with his guitar over and over and over and over...!

Thanks Chaddy for an awesome night out!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are too cute! Chad called and told me about your fun night. I love Usana, what a perfect summer night activity! I am glad you had a great time :)

Kelli and her Babies! said...

Your cam got better pictures than I did I should of took it up and gotten up close pics. Oh well it was a great concert and I loved seeing you and Chad you two are tooo darling! Much Love

Laura Blue said...

that's awesome that you guys got to go on a bro-sis date. looks like you had a blast and got to see lots of good musicians! chad sure does know how to make a great date night. cute pic

Banham Luck! said...

Chad is so spicy!!!
Next to Hannah Montana, I too love Colbie Caillat, John Mayer not so much. I think I am the only woman in the world who does not like him. That Brett Dennen is a little goofy looking, but I do like his stuff so far.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

So much fun! I had wanted to go to that concert - until I realized that I was going to be on a plane on my way home that night. I was slightly bummed. Oh well, looks like you had enough fun for both of us!

jenn said...

LUCKY! I'm so jealous.

What a cute brother/sister duo you two are.

Marcae said...

I love John. It was such a great concert. I'm surprised I didn't run into you. You got some great pics.

Maddy and Amber said...

I wish I was that close to my brothers! All 3 of them are way too retarded for me!! J.K. Looks like a lot of fun!!

Annie Miller said...

That tour is here this weekend and I so want to go. What a great surprise!