Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hey Jayne! Looky what we found...

I believe your request was for
FUN,
FREE,
and WATER...
We'll throw in CLOSE too!
{Highland - road between Wendy's & Kohler's, yes, there's a road there - ProMIse!}

The kids have been begging to go to the "water" park ever since Grandma told us about it last week.

Today we found it and couldn't have been happier to cool off in the 100 degree weather we have been so blessed with! :)

Apparently, the cool thing to do is sit/stand/lay on the water spouts and wait...



...because eventually they come on and you get something like this.



Looks fun, huh!?!
So...who's free next week?

6 comments:

•stephanie• said...

one hundred degree weather is for sissies . . .
try one fifteen!
darling kiddos.

Angee said...

ME! I'm serious. I totally want to go. When? I'm there. Do you turn north or south off of Highland Hwy?

Great work with the camera. Boy could I take some lessons...

Jayne said...

Oh I love it! I'm so going Monday morning ! Thanks for the awesome find! You are great. :)

jenn said...

Ahhh...looks so refreshing! I bet your kids were in heaven.

Great pics, Kace. So fun!

Angee said...

OK, I totally spaced today. We were busy doing soccer. Please, please let's go next week...

Tennisa Nordfelt said...

Looks so fun! We should have a playdate soon. Nice photography and photoshop-ing. Look at you all talented!

Love,
T