Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hitched!

My little brother married this cute girl
for time and all eternity last month.
We couldn't be happier!
Their day was perfect!
I happily dressed my kids in hot pink and orange.
The kids happily played with their uncles most of the day.
The highlight of the evening
{beside the chocolate fountain}
was this little guy...
He climbed up on Uncle Chaddy,
got all ready...
and actually caught the garter!
Wasn't too happy about all the attention it got him though!

Moments like these...
they do my heart good!
Congrats Daniel and Mallory!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! Sorry we missed it. Looks like a perfect day. . .

Marcae said...

Such darling pictures of the kiddos. Bryan and I actually had our reception at Conrad Ranch. Love that place!

jenn said...

Your kids are A-DOR-A-BLE. Love, love, love their wedding get-ups.

Congrats to your brother and his beautiful bride.