Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dancer Girls*

We now have 2 dancers in the family -
twice the fun,
twice the talent,
twice the flowers!
Adilynn danced to "I Wanna Be Like You" from Jungle Book for the year end recital this year.
She is getting to be quite the dancer and loves every minute of it.
Her favorite part is always getting dressed up and performing on stage but her teacher, Miss Amber, came in a close second this year - she was so fun!
Miss Paislee was the CUTEST little orphan as she performed to "Hard Knock Life" from Annie.
This girl would {honestly} go to dance class EVERY day of her life if we'd let her!
And she's pretty good, ya know, for being 2 and all.





*please ignore photo quality - I might've forgotten to change the camera setting, OOPS!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! They are soo cute and look at that turn out. They have quite the fan club!

Sharane said...

Cute girls, cute dancers! Great photos too! Adilynn looks So cute with her new do. :)

Banham Luck! said...

what a great group of support for your little girls! Um, Chad and Jer are standing on stairs, right?

Kelly said...

Way to go Adi and Paislee. I can't believe how gorgeous your girls are. Adi looks so much like you!!

jenn said...

Such beautiful dancer girls.

I'm totally impressed with your pictures. I can NEVER get decent stage pics. Way to go!

Ang said...

Kacee,
We moved right after the concert, so I didn't get a chance to tell you how cute that "Hard Knock Life" dance was!!! I think I split a gut watching that! It was great to get to catch up a bit. I hope you are doing well.
Love,
ang