Wednesday, September 3, 2008

preschool today, preschool today, jiggity jig

Apparently, Paislee thought that since she got a new backpack for her birthday she was in on the school stuff!
After Luke hung up his backpack I walked him down the hall to his class. He had been telling me all weekend that I had to go to preschool with him always (had me quite worried) but he did great - just needed a quick hug and I could go!

♥I turned to leave only to find Paislee had hung up her backpack too and was ready to go play, oops! I am sure all the errands we ran {with just one kid, hooray!} was much more fun.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Good job Luke--but Garrett wishes he could go with you! Let's play soon, okay?

sweet pickles said...

Way to be all grown up, Luke!

jenn said...

So big! Yay for Luke and yay for ONE kid to run errands with.